The following is included in our in utero sales:


USEF, Canadian & American Welsh Papers
No charge for halter breaking and basic foal training
Board, farrier and deworming waived until weaning
Show incentive package available for those that want their foal shown
Long term baby boarding available after weaning
Mares may also be available for on-farm broodmare leases/custom foaling



2017 Foals

Goldhills Brandysnap
GOLDHILLS BRANDYSNAP
X Miss Molly Jones
MISS MOLLY JONES


Due Date: June 26, 2017

Brandysnap is a multi U.S. & Canadian National Champion Section D Welsh Cob with an extensive performance record and Miss Molly Jones is a Dutch Warmblood mare who an outstanding temperament who successfully showed at Second Level dressage. Her 2015 colt by Daventry's Power Play went Premium at his ISR/Oldenburg inspection. Due to Miss Molly Jones being homozygous Agouti, the foal has a chance of being 50% bay or 50% chestnut and will be presented to either the ISR/Oldenburg Registry NA or RPSI in 2017.



Day 15 Frozen Semen Embryo





2018 Foals

Apiro
APIRO
X Ranlan Rhiannon
RANLAN RHIANNON


Due Date: 2018

Apiro is a 16.3 HH Bavarian Warmblood stallion approved with the American Hanoverian Society, Oldenburg Verband, ISR/Oldenburg NA & RPSI. He has been Champion in the U.S. in the 4' Regular Hunters as well as the Amateur Hunters. He is producing talented, amateur friendly horses and is greatly improving movement and jumping scope. He is known for adding substance, bone and an excellent temperament to his foals. Although still considered a young sire in the breeding shed, he was one of the Top 5 USEF Leading Hunter Breeding Sires in 2013 & 2014. We expect a stellar half Welsh Cob from this cross. The foal has a 75% chance of being bay and 25% of being chestnut and will be presented to either the ISR/Oldenburg Registry NA or RPSI.





Goldhills Brandysnap
GOLDHILLS BRANDYSNAP
X Miss Molly Jones
MISS MOLLY JONES


Due Date: 2018

Brandysnap is a multi U.S. & Canadian National Champion Section D Welsh Cob with an extensive performance record and Miss Molly Jones is a Dutch Warmblood mare who an outstanding temperament who successfully showed at Second Level dressage. Her 2015 colt by Daventry's Power Play went Premium at his ISR/Oldenburg inspection. Due to Miss Molly Jones being homozygous Agouti, the foal has a chance of being 50% bay or 50% chestnut and will be presented to either the ISR/Oldenburg Registry NA or RPSI.





Goldhills Brandysnap
GOLDHILLS BRANDYSNAP
X Whats Up Buttercup
WHAT'S UP BUTTERCUP


Due Date: 2018

Brandysnap is a multi U.S. & Canadian National Champion Section D Welsh Cob with an extensive performance record in hunters, dressage and on both the WPCSA and WPCSC Welsh circuits. Buttercup finished the 2016 season as the WPCSA U.S. National Reserve Champion Section D Welsh Cob Filly. The foal has a 50% chance of being chestnut and 25% chance of being bay or black. As well, there is a 50% chance of the foal being born palomino, buckskin or smoky black. This foal will be presented to either the ISR/Oldenburg Registry NA or RPSI. Due to Buttercup's young age, we will be attempting an embryo transfer with this cross.